jump to navigation

SCALE-UP TIME — this solves the to small to print RJ-45 socket problem February 12, 2013

Posted by rik94566 in aquaponic automation, aquaponics, Rj45 connector, Sketch-UP.
Tags: , ,
trackback

Now I have a single unit RJ-45 socket cleaned up and water tight.  So now I needed to deal with the issue of my single model being to small to print.  Since I actually needed a 4 segment for my finished assembly that fits on my arduino case. Here is the finished single model.

Single

I started with the single unit and added one additional unit at a time.  I got all the alinements correct on each level before moving on to the next addition of another unit to the scale up.  Here is the total scale up and ready for printing.  The finished model is 25mm X 68mm.

Finished RJ-45 Socket

Advertisements

Comments»

No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: